Traditional auto shops and technicians are coming under increasing amounts of competitive pressure as the demand for subscription auto repair services such as SPARQ continues to climb. A growing number of people who own automobiles are subscribing to yearly plans that provide limitless coverage for repairs, maintenance, and even roadside assistance.
Why car businesses are seeing a decline in consumer traffic?
For a number of compelling reasons, motorists are making the transition. Finding a trustworthy garage that can repair automobiles is becoming more difficult, which is one of the problems. In this day and age of shady and fly-by-night enterprises, it may be tough to determine who you can trust.
Companies like as SPARQ provide customers the peace of mind that the quality of the service they get will meet or exceed their expectations since they are certified by the majority of the major automakers.
Additionally, the costs of subscription services are often lower than those of traditional vehicle repair shops. The cost of towing, replacement components, and labour may soon pile up, which might make the membership price appear like a bargain when paid on a monthly or annual basis.
Owners of motor vehicles should consider making the change
There is no question that subscription services offer conventional vehicle repair companies with a tremendous obstacle in the shape of competition. Despite this, many drivers have a preference for the way that has been used for years. They believe that there is no other place that can match the degree of care and attention to detail that a professional auto repair company offers.
SPARQ, a subscription-based vehicle repair service, has many benefits over typical auto repair shops and rigs, including the following:
- Members of SPARQ’s car repair membership programme will have access to a countrywide network of repair facilities, will not have to pay for labour costs on any day of the year, and will get large discounts on OEM components. Within the first year of membership alone, members may anticipate a reduction of up to 58% in the amount of money they spend on the maintenance of their cars.
- As a result of SPARQ’s creative and exclusive technological integrations, the company is able to service automobiles at a rate that is five times quicker than that of traditional repair shops. With the SPARQ app and accompanying diagnostic equipment, users are able to maintain a constant awareness of the state of their vehicles.
- As a result of the growth of the firm, a chain of specialised stores known as SPARQ Labs has been established, and the owners want to establish further locations in all of the main cities throughout the United States. They want these “Labs” to be like “MoviePass” for the car repair industry, only that it will genuinely solve problems.
- All of the conditions of the subscription are accessible and easy to understand, including not just how much it costs but also how it is maintained. Because they are aware of all that is included in their membership as well as the cost, members will have a sense of comfort and confidence.
- The first 6,000 people who sign up for SPARQ will each get a free year of maintenance in addition to other benefits. At any SPARQ Lab, early adopters may enjoy unlimited on-site diagnostics, a yearly inspection, and a vehicle wash for only $1500 per year. By the year 2025, Daniel Nieh intends to have SPARQ Labs operational in every city in the United States. Customers will be able to take advantage of an increasing number of incentives as the company grows, which will make bringing their cars in for repair less of a burden and save them money.